MINN Summit Fellows
The MINN Summit Fellowship program seeks to foster diverse viewpoints at the MINN Summit, provide professional enrichment and networking opportunities, and build a long-lasting relationship between traditionally underrepresented communities and the Minnesota International NGO Network (MINN).
Benefits of the fellowship include:
- Discounted admission to the attend MINN Summit
- Profile of the Fellow and/or their organization featured in the MINN website and social media
- Lunch with a MINN Board Member
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Free MINN Membership and admission to two MINN events
- Exclusive workshops based on Fellows’ interest areas
- At least 21 years old
- One year commitment
- Demonstrated interest in MINN
- Experience working with international communities
Any questions about the MINN Summit Fellowship should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.