MINN Summit Fellows
The MINN Summit Fellowship program seeks to foster diverse viewpoints at the MINN Summit, provide professional enrichment and networking opportunities, and build a long-lasting relationship between traditionally underrepresented communities and the Minnesota International NGO Network (MINN).
Benefits of the fellowship include:
- Discounted admission to the MINN Summit on September 28, 2018
- Profile of the Fellow and/or their organization featured in the MINN website and social media
- Lunch with a MINN Board Member
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Free MINN Membership and admission to two MINN events
- Exclusive workshops based on Fellows’ interest areas
- At least 21 years old
- One year commitment
- Demonstrated interest in MINN
- Experience working with international communities
Selected candidates will be notified at the end of July. In order to secure their position as an IDEA Summit Fellow, selected candidates must register for the MINN Summit as requested by the Summit team. Any questions about the MINN Summit Fellowship should be directed to email@example.com.
Learn about past MINN Fellows here.