The MINN Fellowship program seeks to foster diverse viewpoints at the MINN Summit and within the Minnesota International NGO Network (MINN), provide professional enrichment, pursue networking opportunities, build long-lasting relationships between traditionally underrepresented communities and MINN, and elevate voices within MINN and the international development community in Minnesota.
Benefits of the fellowship include:
- Free admission to the MINN Summit on October 13, 2022
- Featured spotlight at the MINN Summit
- Profile of the Fellow and/or their organization featured in MINN communications (website and social media)
- One-on-one meetings with MINN Board Members
- Unique/special access to the MINN Network
- Free MINN Membership for one year
- Financial support to design programming, attend trainings, and/or further professional development based on Fellows’ interests and in alignment with Fellowship goals
- Relationship-building with peers in international development or interested in international development
- At least 21 years old
- One year commitment (September 2022-June 2023)
- Demonstrated interest in MINN and international development
- Currently located in Minnesota, or will be located in Minnesota during the Fellowship
- Experience working with international communities
- Commitment to anti-racism in the international development sector
- Dedication to relationship building, continued learning, and partnership
Expectations of Fellows:
Monthly reporting on updates/progress
Attendance at the MINN Summit on October 13, 2022
Attendance at other recommended events, including but not limited to, a Welcome Reception and Closing Celebration
Approximately 10 hours per month dedicated to the fellowship
Any questions about the MINN Fellowship should be directed to [email protected].
Special thank you to our Fellowship program sponsor, McKnight Foundation!