Become A Member
MINN is a community of over 2,000 international practitioners and other supporters in Minnesota committed to doing global good, better. MINN boasts over a hundred unpaid volunteers who provide their services to support the MINN community throughout the year. In addition, over 200 people are card-carrying members of MINN, having purchased annual memberships in the organization and received additional benefits. Read on to learn how you can become a member.
Here are just some of the benefits of MINN annual individual membership:
- The Annual MINN Global Report: receive up-to-date information on international NGOs in Minnesota disaggregated by area of the world they work, focus area, funding sources, staff size (here and abroad), willingness to accept interns or volunteers and contact information.
- Attend MINN Education events for one year, free of charge.
- Receive a 20% discount on individual tickets for MINN signature events, including the MINN IDEA Summit.
- Be the first to be informed of international employment opportunities via the MINN Members Only e-newsletter.
- Receive priority registration to MINN’s most popular events, including MINN Talk & Tours and breakout sessions for the MINN IDEA Summit.
- Receive recognition as a supporter of the MINN community at the IDEA Summit through a member-only MINN badge
With your MINN membership, we are able to make additional investments to organize and educate the international humanitarian community in Minnesota. Please become a MINN member today!
New! Multi-Year Individual Membership Options Now Available. Retain this year's membership rate into the future.
The online payment below accepts Paypal AND most major credit cards. Write firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please complete the form below to join as a MINN member. Thank you for your interest!