Volunteer Opportunities Galore!
Do you like to have FUN, a chance to showcase your talents or cultivate a skill, and also network with like-minded people?
Well, volunteering with MINN provides that and so much more! In fact, we made it easier to become a volunteer by just clicking HERE to take a few minutes to complete the information form. This new form will help us learn more about you and better match your skills and interests to our needs.
Have you been debating where to best utilize your gifts while gaining valuable experience? Take a quick moment to review how to Get Involved with our amazing committees continue to produce good works.
· Education provides informative and engaging learning discussions such as the International Communications Round Table, How to Mitigate Program Failure, Volunteer Engagement and Recognition, and Crowdfunding.
· Networking creates opportunities for international practitioners to make meaningful connections such as at the lunch at Emily's Lebanese Deli, the networking brunch at the Local, and the summer social hour at Psycho Suzi's.
· Philanthropy seeks out new funding streams to strengthen MINN's growth and build operational capacity with very cool events like the recent comedy improv discussion "Can You Solve World Hunger with Duct-Tape and a Shoestring?"
· Communication allows budding journalists to be beat reporters to find stories relevant to the international sector. Plus there are opportunities for web development, newsletter layout and social media engagement.
· Summit is a multifaceted group the spends most of the year planning our flagship annual conference the annual IDEA Summit and provides many ways for people to enhance or develop their skills in logistics, marketing, building partnerships, project management, and so much more.
Do see where your unique talents fit into one or more of our spectacular committees? But wait there is more! We are in need of technical gurus to help with our CRM project and research extraordinaires to prospect grants or other data to expand our program offerings.
Are you now ready to join our fabulous team of volunteers? Please click on HERE to complete the information form and someone will contact you soon.
MINN truly values our volunteers, because without these awesome individuals we would not be able to provide all we do. This is why we introduced a volunteer recognition program in 2013 to thank individuals for their contributions and spotlight those who consistently go over the top in supporting MINN.
Thank you for your interest as a volunteer and we look forward to seeing you soon!