MINN 2013 IDEA Summit Evaluation: Preliminary Findings
All attendees of the MINN IDEA Summit were asked to participate in the evaluation of the conference through both paper surveys of their breakout sessions, and a post-conference electronic survey. We had a great response rate (49%) to our e-survey with 116 respondents! We appreciate your support of MINN’s continuous improvement efforts.
A complete report of the survey results will be available in the coming months. The following points reveal some initial highlights:
- 98% of attendees were satisfied with the Summit.
- 90% of attendees said they would return for a MINN conference next year.
- Attendees cited networking as the primary reason for attending the Summit (51%) as well as the most valuable component of the Summit (82%).
- The MINN Summit pulled in professionals with a wide range of experience in the international field:
Top Strengths of the IDEA Summit
- Networking & representation of international development organizations and practitioners. "It was a great opportunity to connect with the international NGO community, from well-connected senior personnel in government, academia and various organizations, to students and folks 'on the ground'."
- Well organized and professional: "As this was MINN's inaugural event, I was very impressed with the number of attendees. The organization of both logistics and information presented was of superior quality."
Thanks again for your help in making the inaugural MINN IDEA Summit a success, and for your help in suggesting improvements for next year!