Announcing MINN Anti-Racism Article Club
We're excited to announce a new project hosted by MINN's Anti-Racism Task Force.
Starting Sept. 7, we'll hold an article club bi-monthly on the first Wednesday of the month. These 45-min. online sessions will take place over the lunch hour.
Through this series of guided discussions, participants will:
- Reflect on their own cultural identity and biases
- Explore how systems of race, power, and privilege interact in the international development sector
- Engage with current and aspiring practitioners to learn from each other’s experiences
- Apply anti-racist principles to their work as an individual and organization
- Contribute to a shared vision for change within Minnesota and the sector as a whole
Sign up today.