2016 Annual Report
MINN's 2016 Annual report is here! Our Annual Report provides an overview of MINN's work, programs, and finances for 2016. Highlights from the past year include:
- Hiring our first Executive Director;
- Holding the 4th annual MINN IDEA Summit: More than 150 attendees enjoyed 11 breakout sessions, USAID's Harry Bader keynote, and a surprise address from Senator Amy Klobuchar! The 2016 Summit also introduced MINN's inaugural Summit Fellows;
- Hosting 17 networking events, including six Talk and Tours at American Refugee Committee, WellShare International, The Improve Group, Mano A Mano, Global Minnesota, and EOS International;
- Leading 10 education events, including A New Era in Cuba: Minnesota NGO and Nonprofit Partnerships with Representative Keith Ellison, MINN Welcomes USAID's Eric Postel, as well as an event on US Global Leadership with Rep. Tom Emmer and Land O'Lakes CEO Chris Policinski;
- Receiving Charities Review Council's Meets Standards certification.
Review the entire Annual Report to learn more about MINN's impact. MINN's achievements are only made possible through the dedication and hard work of our volunteers and the support of our members - thank you for your continued support!