African Ambassador Roundtable
Join us at the MINN Summit for a panel conversation in partnership with Books For Africa, a silver sponsor of the MINN Summit, featuring members of the African Diplomatic Corps. We will discuss pressing issues their countries are facing, development trends, and how global citizens in Minnesota can engage with their causes.
Introduction to panel: Pat Plonski, PhD, Executive Director, Books For Africa
Moderator: Jote Taddese, President of Books For Africa
- Her Excellency Dr. Arikana Chihombori-Quao, Ambassador of the African Union to the U.S.
- His Excellency Dr. Bafuor Adjei-Barwuah, Ambassador of Ghana
- His Excellency Robinson Njeru Githae, Ambassador of Kenya
- His Excellency Carlos dos Santos, Ambassador of Mozambique
- His Excellency Wilson Masilingi, Ambassador of Tanzania
2:00-2:30 Ethiopian Coffee Break & networking time
2:30 - Panel begins/introductions by Pat Plonski
2:40-3:15 - Panel discussion moderated by Jote Taddese
3:15-3:45 - Q&A Discussion